PT Ingenico International Indonesia
Data Analyst Manager
- Provide Sales Incentive Performance Calculation
- Monitoring and prepare reporting for each account
- Prepare periodical dashboard report for Management and internal Department/Division
- Review day-to-day administrative and operational activities and propose improvement initiatives
- Be responsible of all aspects of client billing
- Be responsible of headcount report and movement analysis
- Maximum 35 years old
- S1 majoring Economic, Business Administration
- Strong Analytical
- Good Communication and Relationship with Customer
- Education background can be subtituted with related extensive experience
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
Global leader in seamless payment
Today, the act of paying is multi-dimensional. Ingenico Group offers the right, secure, smart and seamless payment solutions whatever the channel: in-store, online and mobile.
Our role is to provide merchants with appropriate solutions to ensure that payments are safe, simple and fast.
Our smart, trusted and secure solutions enable banks, large retailers and small merchants to manage their payment activities across all sales channels.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Ingenico customers include some of the world’s best-known financial institutions, banks and retailers. We partner with 70% of the top 30 global retail brands, enabling them to deliver their brand promise seamlessly and efficiently. With a network of more than 1,000 banks and financial institutions, over the past 30 years we have become the trusted third party of long-term industry players and newcomers alike. Working with the most innovative partners in the payment industry, we enable our customers to add greater value to their businesses. We field the most advanced technologies with the latest security requirements, which is why major technology companies such as Apple, Google, PayPal and Microsoft and many others have joined Ingenico in partnerships.