- In charge of finding new clients as well as maintaining existing clients.
- Develop the needs analysis of the client, based on their requests.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably from abroad majoring in marketing, property development and/or other relevant fields)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in sales and/or marketing duties in property business
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- High initiative, self motivated, responsible & hard working
- A team player who has high level of responsibility and discipline
- Proficient in English
- Presentable looking
- Good in marketing conceptor, leadership, communication and representative for property unit business.
- Willing to work on flexible working hour and during weekends