Job Level: Assistant Manager
Position: HR & Admin Assistant Manager
Division: HR & Admin
Primary reporting to: Head of HR & Admin
Secondary reporting to: -
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Recruitment, Personnel Administration, Compensation and Benefit, IR.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Experience and have the abilities in Training Capacity; Recruitment and Interview Process, Compensation & Benefit, Industrial relations, Training and Employee Relations/Management.
- Expertise in handling internal office arrangement/general affair
- Strong Interpersonal Skills & meticulous in details
- Has the ability to conduct multi task item internally
- Hard working and able to work in a team or work individually
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Fluent in English
- Educational background S1/D3 Majoring Administration/Tax/HRD with ±2 years experiences in the same field
- Minimum ± 2 years experiences in the field of training
- Minimum ± 2 years experiences in HR and has expertise in the field of income taxation, knowledge concerning Social Security regulations/BPJS, knowledge on employee benefit and the Employment Ordinance within Indonesia region
- Processing recruitment within timeline & salary payment process update within monthly basis timeline
- Handle internal general affair item processes and act as office generalist supervisor, includes equipment maintenance and office inventory
- Update internal reporting, within daily, weekly and monthly basis as requested by HOD within timeline
- Assisting Head of HR & Admin for Human Resources and Administration task within the company
Job Overview & Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct selection process, calling and interview candidates
- Receive a list of employee absenteeism recapitulation, the following pieces of salaries of Sales Department, to ensure monthly salary calculation is done correctly and accurately.
- Make payroll, pay slips, compiling reports in order to fulfill the rights of employee’s transfer carried out in accordance with pre-defined and timely.
- Setting up a transfer warrant to Social Security/BPJS/others and Tax, so that the transfer can be done in a timely manner
- Develop, plan, monitor and evaluate the budgetary cost of activities effectively and efficiently and is responsible for any expenses the result of activities
- Responsible for the planning, supervision and carry out evaluation of the amount of labor needed by the company
- Carry out the selection, promotion, Transferring, demotion to essential personnel
- Carrying out the activities of coaching, training and other activities related to mental development, skills and knowledge of employees with company standards
- Responsible for the activities associated with employee absenteeism recapitulation, calculation of salaries, allowances and bonuses
- Creating SSP and tax evidence, reports and report employee taxes to the Tax Office, liaise on tax payments with finance division and coordination with the bank to the company's obligations in terms of tax
- Make Social Security report, and process the payment, ensure all employee is cover
- Conduct training on product knowledge to new employee for internally. Training on the sales brief information; including providing training, conducting training sessions, as well as the development of resources with the aim of improvement on the achievement of results. Can improve the effectiveness of training by developing new approaches and techniques with the aim of achieving the target.
- Conducting the implementation job advert, including checking and control the schedule job advert through the channels available, including exploration recruitment advertising, job fairs, career expo, etc.
- Creating a report on candidate recruitment in contact, interview, observation, training and contracting company
- Conduct analysis is needed to ascertain the turnover of sales promoters, including possible solutions to be implemented
- Implementation and oversee process on office general affair, equipment maintenance such as PC/device inventory, coordination with cleaning PIC, arrangement on internal office in example: plant vendor, photocopy/AC machine maintenance, IT rental/device maintenance vendor, stationary, pantry supply and other vendor relates to internal office arrangement
- Responsible for office generalist item and ensure office management runs and updated smoothly
- Coordination and ensure payment to internal office vendor within timeline, includes processing data verification required within the invoice
- And other tasks associated and ad-hoc with the Division of HR & Admin
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Tecprotec (AmTrust Mobile Solutions) is a specialist provider of warranty repair and replacement services, offering protection programs across Asia’s largest markets, including India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam. We create tailored protection programmes for gadget and home appliance manufacturers, on and offline retailers, telecom network providers and banks, helping them to reinforce a positive relationship with their customers, enhance brand loyalty and ultimately increase customer retention. All our products are fully supported by a market-leading administrative and claims service throughout the customer lifecycle.We prides ourselves in our focus on best in class delivery of warranty administration and insurance solutionsTecprotec is part of the AmTrust Group a specialist insurance provider that operates globally in 20
locations including Asia and Europe.
Tecprotec (AmTrust Mobile Solutions) adalah penyedia spesialis layanan garansi perbaikan dan penggantian, menawarkan program perlindungan di pasar terbesar di Asia, termasuk India, Indonesia, Malaysia dan Vietnam. Kami membuat program perlindungan disesuaikan untuk gadget. Semua produk kami didukung penuh oleh administrasi dan klaim layanan yang memimpin pasar di seluruh siklus hidup pelanggan. Kami bangga diri dalam fokus kami pada terbaik dalam pengiriman kelas administrasi garansi dan asuransi solusi. Tecprotec merupakan bagian dari Grup AmTrust penyedia spesialis asuransi yang beroperasi secara global di 20 lokasi termasuk Asia dan Eropa. Saat ini TecProtec sudah bekerjasama dengan perusahaan retail terbesar, manufacture gadget terbesar dan beberapa perusahan telekomunikasi di Indonesia dengan jumlah pelanggan yang selalu meningkat di setiap bulannya.