- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent
IT MIS Reporting & Data Request:
- Deep Knowledge in T-SQL (Query) &Microsoft SQL Server Database.
- Knowledge in SQL Server Database (MSSQL,SSAS,SSRS,SSIS).
- Knowledge in assurance industry is an advantage.
- Perform Report development / programming.
- Perform Report tests/debugging and making sure program is free of bugs.
- Perform Query and Data Extraction for Ad Hoc request
IT Report Designer:
- Design reporting solution framework
- Design report layout
- Create / modify data structure for the report
- Optimize report / query for better performance
- Comply to Prudential policies and procedures
- Provide documentation according to company's IT Compliance standard
- Actively using Crystal Report