If you have the following attributes:
- Strives in a dynamic environment and able to multi-task
- Neat and organized, with good documenting and filing ability
- Actively seeks challenges, welcomes them positively and strive for continuous excellence.
- Enjoy working in a team; communicate, encourage, support and motivate others in a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and trustworthy
Looking forward to getting to know the unique you!
Responsibilities are to assist in the Accounting Department of the school including:
- Keeping track of students’ payments and managing quarterly billing
- Managing petty cash to purchase school resources and weekly operation needs
- Managing daily reports of income and expense
- Working closely with the Management team in managing the school bookkeeping and budgeting
- Min 1 year experience in previous employment with related job description
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in English Language
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent with mathematical formula and numbers
- Able to work independently as well as within team
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Do you have what it takes to be part of Mighty Minds team?
At Mighty Minds, we are always on the hunt for inspiring, creative, passionate people with high level of integrity and insatiable appetite for continuous development
We are looking for