- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Having experience in law firm at least a years.
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
- Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review.
- Enhances trial proceedings by organizing evidence; preparing exhibits; scheduling witnesses; ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed; taking courtroom notes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Those industries are financial services, retail distributions, consumer goods, transportations, automotive, merchant business and telecommunication industry. We are acquiring merchant for restaurant, hotel, airlines, and retailer. In banking industries we also have a good partnership with major bank along with their products such as credit card, debit card, retail banking.
Our company developing application across various platforms, iOS, BlackBerry, Android, BREW, Windows Phone, Symbian, and others. In addition to that, we have been in partnership with all telecom operators in Indonesia both CDMA and GSM.
Review ( PT. Informasi Teknologi Indonesia (Jatis Mobile) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Menyediakan lingkungan kerja yang bagus dan sangat menunjang penyelesaian pekerjaan. Tidak sulit untuk beradaptasi karena para karyawan sangat ramah dan bersahabat.
Masih ada kekurangan dalam hal menghandle sebuah proyek sehingga harus lebih diperhatikan lagi. Belum lagi, untuk kesejahteraan karyawan terbilang kurang.