Job Description :
- Mampu memimpin SOP meeting.
- Bertanggung jawab atas perhitungan production capacity, production lead-time dan delivery time.
- Menyajikan regular report kepada Manager Planning
- Pengalaman di production planning untuk product “make to order” selama minimal 4 tahun.
- D3 atau S1 Tehnik Electro / Tehnik Mesin / Tehnologi Industri
- Pengalaman sebagai Asmen production planning untuk product “make to order” minimal 2 tahun
- Lebih di utamakan mempunyai pengalaman production planning di industry kabel
- Menguasai MRP
- Menguasai MS office ( terutama excel – menguasai pivot excel)
- Familiar dengan SAP
- Familiar dengan SAP Initiative, strong leadership & target oriented
- Aktif dalam berbahasa Inggris
- Sanggup bekerja di Cikampek ( home base ).
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Prysmian Group is the world leader in the energy and telecom cables and systems industry.
With over 130 years’ experience and a presence in 50 countries, and with around 20,000 people and 91 plants, the Group is strongly positioned at the high-tech end of the energy and telecom cable sectors.
The Group was created through the union of Prysmian and Draka, already leaders in their markets for innovation and technological know-how. We are combining the strengths of both and achieving increased investment potential and geographical coverage, as well as offering the most extensive range of products, services, technologies and know-how available on the market. Prysmian Group is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange in the FTSE MIB index. Being a public company, the Group is particularly focused on creating value for its stakeholders and having a transparent relationship with them.
Prysmian Group relies on the expertise of its people to provide solutions and services that deliver value to major commercial customers involved in projects on every continent.
Recognising that they’re our most valuable asset, we’re continuously investing in our people, ensuring that our organisational needs match their individual skills, capabilities and expectations. In doing so, we’re constantly developing and enhancing a team capable of working in close proximity to customers worldwide, meeting and often exceeding their needs.
We view the quality of our human resource management as fundamental to the success of our business.
Please visit in our website: www.prysmiangroup.com