- Lead indirect procurement service and close monitoring on spend for AFI
- Lead and coordinate with cross functional team on local Procurement saving initiatives
- Coordinate with Regional Purchasing team on vendor selection as well as regional initiatives roll out relates to saving initiatives
- Negotiate contracts supervised by Procurement Manager, Evaluate and monitor the contracts to be sure that vendors / suppliers comply with AMCOR Code of Conduct, the terms - conditions of the contract and to determine need for changes
- Create Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order with detail requirement both specification, quality and delivery / period date align with lead time procurement and term of purchase/contract.
- Prepare and monitor Customer Complaint Report for any discrepancies to ensure supplier responsibilities are concluded.
- Responds to inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources for the purpose of providing information, direction and/or appropriate referrals.
- Maintains and review purchasing information, files and records (e.g. Requests for Proposal, purchase orders, vender files, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Age 25 - 35 years old
- Candidate minimum possess Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering.
- Required skill(s) MS Office, strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be a team player, highly motivated and good self-initiative.
- Willing to be placement in Daan Mogot Area
- Good interpersonal
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Pabrik Kawasan Industri KIMU Jl Pintu Gerbang Tol Cibitung Kawasan Industri KIMU Cibitung Bekasi 17520 Jawa Barat