- Organising and supporting HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the manufacturing team.
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the company to create awareness on health and safety.
- Review internal HSE policies and practices to ensure they are up to date and appropriate
- Constantly conducting hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations to ensure compliance
- Acting as the industry expert within the field of HSE in addressing safety compliance issues, third party safety & safety at the workplace
- Fully responsible for the development of the annual budget recommendations and implementation of HSE programs and training.
- Plan, conduct and coordinate HSE related training which will increase proficiency in safe work practices and promote HSE consciousness
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Occupational Health & Safety Engineering or any related filed.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experienced in managing a team
- Work experience from the chemicals and other related manufacturing industry is highly preferred
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Excellent career opportunity
- Cross culture exposure
Tutup pada 16/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53