The role and responsibility of the Health, Safety & Environmental Associate Manager is to spearhead all HSE related activity and drive HSE initiatives across the organisation
Our client is a leading multinational company in the manufacturing consumer goods industry, based in East Java. They are looking for a Health, Safety and Environment Associate Manager to be based manufacturing in the factory in Surabaya
- Organising and supporting HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the manufacturing team.
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the company to create awareness on health and safety.
- Review internal HSE policies and practices to ensure they are up to date and appropriate
- Constantly conducting hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations to ensure compliance
- Acting as the industry expert within the field of HSE in addressing safety compliance issues, third party safety & safety at the workplace
- Fully responsible for the development of the annual budget recommendations and implementation of HSE programs and training.
- Plan, conduct and coordinate HSE related training which will increase proficiency in safe work practices and promote HSE consciousness
The successful candidate should posses the following:-
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Occupational Health & Safety Engineering or any related filed.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experienced in managing a team
- Work experience from the chemicals and other related manufacturing industry is highly preferred
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Excellent career opportunity
- Cross culture exposure
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Narida Lestari on +62 21 2958 8852
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: