- As the project in-charge, responsible for all assignments are finished with high quality and within time schedule.
- As the group coordinator, responsible for smooth process in the team and development of team members.
- As part of management, responsible to maintain a compiled business portfolio for existing and potential clients.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Economics majoring in Accountancy
- Must have at least 7 years experience in Taxation. Experience in Consulting Firm will be preferable.
- Minimum GPA of 2.80 (from a scale of 4.0)
- Preferably below 38 years old
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation skills
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Proficient in computer operation and software applications