Home Credit Indonesia PT
Operations Senior Trainer - JAKARTA
TRAINING PROGRAMS AND CONTENT
- Development of training programs and training plans for whole operation department covering process, product, soft skills and system tools knowledge
- Creation of tailored and understandable training materials including training assessment
- Cooperation with HR L&D, Legal and Quality Management to develop and plan delivery of compliance and regulatory trainings
- Work collaboratively within various roles within Operation Support to ensure the relevance and quality of content and support new processes, products and other changes implementation
TRAINING DELIVERY AND ADMINISTRATION
- Ensure all relevant training is delivered in an innovative, enthusiastic and timely manner by training the trainers and staff whether in-class, via e-learning platform, on the floor as well occasionally in the field
- E-learning content management, system maintenance, administration and reporting
- Manage training calendars and administer courses attendance and assessment
- Maintain sufficient resources for effective training delivery
- Ensure the timely and effective implementation of training programs within budgetary requirements
- Develop, update, monitor and assess on routine basis the talent inventory list to ensure the sufficient resources with required skills are available within Operations functions
- Eliminate single points of failure by X-training multiple people on same process and keep the Process skill matrix up to date
- Support Development of high-potentials identified by Operations management by providing tailored skills improvement trainings
- University degree, preferred in Psychology, Social Science & Communication (can be substituted by extensive relevant experience)
- Fluent in English communication
- Proven experience in training and development areas for retail banking, consumer finance, insurance company, call center provider or shared services company (minimum 2 years)
- Knowledge of training packages, IQF (Indonesian Qualifications Framework) & Industry requirements
- Effective communication both oral and written in English and Bahasa
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team, using motivation and initiative
- Adequate administrative skills for all training requirements using software
- Extensive organizational and time management skills and a capacity meet demands and timelines
- Basic Management information reporting and analytical ability
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Home Credit Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open. We don't just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Home Credit Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 13 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang mengutamakan pelayanan terbaik nya. Selain itu, atasan yang saling merangkul kepada semua kalangan yang ada dalam tim di dalamnya.
- Sulit untuk bisa menjadi staff tetap karena membutuhkan kualifikasi yang ketat dan cukup tinggi. Bukan hanya itu, masih ada karyawan yang kurang disiplin.