- Manage, assist and control Accounting and Finance division, with managing and in-charge of finance & accounting team (Accounting, Tax, and Invoicing), which create effective and efficient team to meet demand from management.
- Responsible in Accounting Financial Reporting, External & Internal Audit and Management analysis report.
- Responsible and involve in Taxation Reporting and Audit, including Company Tax (Art 21, 23, 25, 4(2) & 29), and VAT.
- As Financial Controller for company ; supervise, monitor credit limit & collection process.
- Create Budget/Plan yearly & maintain forecast and performance monthly reporting to management including HeadQuarters and Shareholders.
- Maintain company cash flow & make financial action relate with Company Activities.
- In-charge & responsible on Payroll of company.
- Provide & present financial data on management meeting (BOD / BOC) and also gives suggest for management decision.
- Age maximum 45 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Accounting
- Preferably have experience in the same field minimum 8 year(s)
- Have background in Logistic & Transportation Service Industries
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Excellent PC operation skills especially Microsoft Office (Excel) and familiar with Operating Accounting Software
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, fast on-time financial reporting and motivation to meet deadlines
- Have strong analytical skills, finance and familiar with tax regulation
- ONLY CV IN ENGLISH WILL BE PROCESSED