Are you passionate in:
- Building Online Communities?
- Public Relations and Mass Communications?
- Engaging users through Social Media?
Join us as our Social Media Specialist ONLY if you:
- Innovative, creative and fun!
- Personable, authentic and ‘viral’ specialist
- Have superb communication and social media skills
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist, to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users. The Social Media Specialist, being the digital-savvy person, is responsible for all social media communications, with the objectives of achieving superior user engagement and intimacy.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Works collaboratively with in-house designer to generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video and HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimise company’s social media pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Plan and execute online events through social media to further bolster users engagement and intimacy.
Required Core Competencies
- Previous experience working as a community manager in a similar role or alternatively a background in social media ideally from a similar industry.
- Online Communication Skills - The ideal social media specialist will be passionate and articulate with the ability to analyse the implications of online communications, especially in the social media.
- Must have a cutting edge interest in social media and be abreast with the fast changing nature of social media and ensuring that new opportunities for engaging with community members are realised
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential.