PT Prysmian Cables Indonesia
- Develops, implements, and conducts quality control programs and procedures to assure product and material quality. Assists in the coordination, compilation, and analysis of test and inspection report.
- Develop and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Interacts with Manufacturing and Engineering in the identification and resolution of product quality problems.
- Assists production personnel with quality issues. May provide technical guidance and direction to Quality engineering technicians and/or Quality assurance auditors.
- Develops Quality Audit plans.
- Assists in the development of test controls, process controls, and accepted standards for new and existing products.
- Coordinates and reports on achievement and maintenance of quality certifications. Participates in and coordinates internal and external audits of processes, ensuring smooth and successful outcome of audits.
- Develops corrective action activities and follow up on implementation.
- Conducts special evaluations of quality problems and monitors corrective actions to resolve those problems.
- Analyzes production limitations and problems.
- In charge of Internal Auditor of ISO 14001
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering) or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years experience working in quality related areas.
- Well-versed in application of QA tools & methodologies.
- Good exposure and knowledge in ISO 14001, QCC, 5S, Kaizen, JIT or Lean Manufacturing.
- Experience in implementation of quality systems with prior working experience in MNC
- Experience in initiating and maintaining vendor QA programs
- Good n planning and conducting Quality Audits.
- Familiar with statistical process control techniques and tools.
- Has initiative and drive, with a strong sense of ownership in getting things done
- Possess leadership, analytical and good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and project management skills
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT Prysmian Cables Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Prysmian Group is the world leader in the energy and telecom cables and systems industry.
With over 130 years’ experience and a presence in 50 countries, and with around 20,000 people and 91 plants, the Group is strongly positioned at the high-tech end of the energy and telecom cable sectors.
The Group was created through the union of Prysmian and Draka, already leaders in their markets for innovation and technological know-how. We are combining the strengths of both and achieving increased investment potential and geographical coverage, as well as offering the most extensive range of products, services, technologies and know-how available on the market. Prysmian Group is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange in the FTSE MIB index. Being a public company, the Group is particularly focused on creating value for its stakeholders and having a transparent relationship with them.
Prysmian Group relies on the expertise of its people to provide solutions and services that deliver value to major commercial customers involved in projects on every continent.
Recognising that they’re our most valuable asset, we’re continuously investing in our people, ensuring that our organisational needs match their individual skills, capabilities and expectations. In doing so, we’re constantly developing and enhancing a team capable of working in close proximity to customers worldwide, meeting and often exceeding their needs.
We view the quality of our human resource management as fundamental to the success of our business.
Please visit in our website: www.prysmiangroup.com
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Over a period spanning more than 140 years, we have built our history and our successes on the skills of our employees. Their merit lies not only in the achievement of these results but also in the ability to pass on to their younger coworkers - generation after generation - their values, experience and loyalty to their company. Our “ human capital strategy” seeks to pursue this path: fostering and shaping the passion, motivation and competencies of our employees into the real competitive edge over our competitors. This is the prerequisite if we are to ensure the finest ideas, products and performance on the market and to meet the needs of even the most demanding customers. Our strategy is underpinned by a number of pillars: The development and dissemination of a shared common identity: each of us must feel part of a team, contributing to a common Prysmian project in which we believe. An inspiring model of Leadership: a Management class that embodies the highest levels of moral probity and professionalism is indispensable if we are to aspire to ambitious goals and to achieve stable, long term results, actively involving our people in the challenges that await us. The development and management of talent: getting the best out of our people and their competencies, selecting them wisely and making the most of their skills; training them, challenging them, engaging them. This will require methodical planning if we are to prime the Group to face the challenges of the future. This is why we are creating a “people pipeline” that will feed and support the growth of Prysmian. The ability to attract the highest quality people on the market, offering professional, intellectual and career alternatives that will be challenging and dynamic and that will also provide attractive long term prospects. The development of an organization that, in terms of size, processes and structure, will allow us to compete effectively on the market. Internal communication and social relations: key elements in the management of a large organization and the engagement of its internal and external stakeholders. The international and multicultural dimensions of our workplaces, consistent with our industrial and commercial presence worldwide.