PT Prysmian Cables Indonesia
- Responsible on cash and bank management to ensure all financial transaction has been proceed accordingly and accountable.
- Lead, coach, develop and motivate the team to provide excellent debt recovery management services
- Oversee the Debt Recovery function which encompass overseeing the day to day operations, including complaints, disputes, enquires
- Develop/enhance internal controls, policies, processes and procedures and ensure that they are properly scoped and enforced and are effective and efficient
- Timely handling/reporting of doubtful debts provisioning and bad debt write-off processing on monthly basis.
- Perform operational reporting and analysis
- Budget & Accrual/Cost Tracking on expense incurred in conducting the debt recovery activities
- Manage risk control on raw material hedging
- Ensure that the requirements of the HSEMS are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the standard OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001
- To stop or change the credit limit for customers.
- To make recommendation for risk and credit control policies.
- To stop hedging transactions if required.
- S1 Decree in Finance & Accounting
- At least 5-8 years suitable accounting/finance experience with 5 years in a supervisory role.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Experience within a rapidly changing organization in Multinational Company preferably within a Manufacturing environment.
- Strong MS excel skills and IT systems experience (SAP and Hyperion).
- Other Essential Attribute
- High level of motivation & initiative with a self-starter mentality
- Excellent communicator and presentation and leadership skills
- Highly organized with strong time management skills, able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail
- Commercially aware with a good customer focus and with a global mindset.
- Ability to adapt and multi-task to rapidly changing demands
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
|Lokasi||Cikampek, Karawang, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT Prysmian Cables Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Prysmian Group is the world leader in the energy and telecom cables and systems industry.
With over 130 years’ experience and a presence in 50 countries, and with around 20,000 people and 91 plants, the Group is strongly positioned at the high-tech end of the energy and telecom cable sectors.
The Group was created through the union of Prysmian and Draka, already leaders in their markets for innovation and technological know-how. We are combining the strengths of both and achieving increased investment potential and geographical coverage, as well as offering the most extensive range of products, services, technologies and know-how available on the market. Prysmian Group is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange in the FTSE MIB index. Being a public company, the Group is particularly focused on creating value for its stakeholders and having a transparent relationship with them.
Prysmian Group relies on the expertise of its people to provide solutions and services that deliver value to major commercial customers involved in projects on every continent.
Recognising that they’re our most valuable asset, we’re continuously investing in our people, ensuring that our organisational needs match their individual skills, capabilities and expectations. In doing so, we’re constantly developing and enhancing a team capable of working in close proximity to customers worldwide, meeting and often exceeding their needs.
We view the quality of our human resource management as fundamental to the success of our business.
Please visit in our website: www.prysmiangroup.com
lowongan kerja rekomendasi