- Continue to manage and develop stakeholder and strategic supplier relationships.
- Strategic and tactical sourcing and procurement of required services in line with company budgets, strategy and required governance
- Negotiation of pricing and commercial contracts to ensure optimal cost and mitigated risk
- Detailed analysis and benchmarking of relevant of industry rates pricing and suppliers;
- Control of company and departmental expenditure budgets
- Identify and deliver cost reduction and risk mitigation initiatives
- Manage / develop preparation of essential procurement reports and spend metrics for senior management
- Identify and implement best practices in global procurement
- Develop and mentor global procurement team as necessary to provide a world-class function
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a global procurement role within the payments and compliance sector, minimum for 7 years proven procurement experience with 3 years in Marketing at a senior level.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Cost negotiation skills
- Contract formation, negotiation and management
- Procurement metrics and spend reporting
- Solid forecasting and planning ability
- Procurement process, policy and procedure
- Strong numerical skill set; able to analyse and interpret wide spanning costs and budgets
The following competencies (behaviours and characteristics) have been identified as key to success in the job. Successful candidates are expected to demonstrate these though their tenure.
- Managing relationships and team working - able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people. Works co-operatively with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively.
- Communication - able to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.
- Planning and organising - able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Prioritises and plans activities taking into account all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines, budget and resources.
- Analytical thinking - able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically.
- Collaborating across boundaries – ensure, processes and policy are implemented and enforced across the function.
- Maximising business effectiveness – provides the best value by sharing skills and knowledge across the company
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are a well-known Transportation Company located in Jl. Irian, Kawasan MM 2100, Cibitung, Bekasi. To expand and develop our company, We need highly motivated & qualified candidates to join our team.