- Manage & control the Operational Department , especially Milkrun and car carrier
- Ensure the management’s SOP run well correctly in Operational Department.
- Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process.
- To analyse and evaluate routine reports, develop improvement plans as well as to make decisions to develop a better management system.
- Manage day to day operation of a complex site, coordinating activities across all functions, cost and service control.
- Logistic & Warehouse Manager must be responsible for quality of shipping, packaging, receiving, warehousing, stock controlling, administering, and managing inventories.
- Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Maximum age 38 Years
- Minimum Experience 3 Year(s) same position
- At least 3 years working experience as: Operasional Manager in Industry Transportation or Logistic
- Excellent computer skills.
- Have a good knowledge Transportation Industry/ Delivery management system.
- Able to speak and write English is a must.
- Responsible to deadline, good attitude, able to work under pressure, smart worker, detail oriented, honest, discipline.
- Hard worker and can work under pressure with tight deadline, good communication and interpersonal skills, great interpersonal, communication, analysis, problem solving, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Planning and time management.
- Problem solving and decision making.