- Assume responsibility for the effective performance of various Human Resources functions, especially Training & Development covering its: HR Operational, HR Strategic, Talent Management, Performance Management, Succession Planning, and Compensation & Benefits as well.
- Provide recommendations to Head Of Corporate and Management as appropriate in establishing overall human resource objectives, policies, and plans regarding Training & Development.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with Head Of Corporate to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Specialized expertise and broad knowledge of most in HR Training & Developement plus some functional areas of HR, such as: knowledge of human resource laws and regulations; Detailed understanding of compensation and benefits policies and program, employee relations practices and staffing techniques.
- A Bachelors degree and with minimum three (3) to five (5) years of Human Resources Manager working experience
- Good leadership and able to interface effectively with all levels in a cross functions organization.
- Good communication skills and excellent command of English.
- Available to join immediately.
The following competencies (behaviours and characteristics) have been identified as key to success in the job. Successful candidates are expected to demonstrate these though their tenure.
- Managing relationships and team working - able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people. Works co-operatively with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively.
- Communication - able to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.
- Planning and organising - able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Prioritises and plans activities taking into account all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines, budget and resources.
- Analytical thinking - able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically.
- Collaborating across boundaries – ensure, processes and policy are implemented and enforced across the function.
- Maximising business effectiveness – provides the best value by sharing skills and knowledge across the company