Internal Audit Head
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
To manage the Internal Audit function for Nirvana Development and its subsidiaries. To ensure that the internal audit function provides an independent assessment of the adequacy of Nirvana Development’s internal systems and controls, including the systems for appropriate identification and evaluation of risk and for ensuring compliance with all applicable law and regulation. To draw any weaknesses or shortcomings noted to the attention of management.
a) Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
b) Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
c) Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, business process, etc
d) Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
e) Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
f) Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
g) Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
h) Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
i) Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
j) Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
k) Involve in new acquisition process together with assigned Due Diligence team to smooth the handover process from original team/owner to our internal team especially for financial data and documents.
l) Prepare and conduct trainings for any new update in management policy both for current operated asset.
m) Prepare and conduct trainings for any new team for new assets acquired.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Has Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) will be advantage
- Experience: Proven working experience as Internal Auditor minimum 3 years
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office
- Knowledge in auditing comprehensive ERP system
- Excellent communication skills to deal with several internal departments and external parties
- Mature and comfort in multitasking
- Ability to process large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- Thorough understanding of the principles and application of good corporate governance, business and operational risk and control processes and procedures
Tutup pada 17/November/2016