• Analyze key user business needs based on their business objective
• Analyze business process and rules; do and don’ts;
• Propose digital marketing solution and analyze it in various perspective (budget, time-line, resources, KPIs, pro and cons, risk, etc)
• Present the solution and negotiate with all stake holders to get proposal approved.
• Execute the agreed proposal / plan with both internal and external partners
• Supervising / monitoring / reporting before – ongoing – after project.
• Continues learning and improvement on digital marketing scope
• Minimum bachelor degree in Informatics Engineering; System information; Management Informatics
• 2 -3 years’ experience in developer vendors / agencies, or
• 2-3 years’ as software programmer or analyst, preferable in websites and mobile apps technology
• Fresh graduate with “project” experience (side-job during in college)
• General Information System (IS) + BSA knowledge
• General information in Digital Marketing
• Specific knowledge on mobile application and website development
• General knowledge on IT infrastructure