- Monitor daily execution of SAP HR module includes updating personnel record such as employee status, bank account, salary increment, leaving employee, promotion, etc. and ensure that all these records are secure to protect confidentiality at all times.
- Monitor the timely execution of monthly payroll for SM & non SM employees to ensure accuracy, compliance and equity within organization; and reconcile all the payment in coordination with Finance
- Keeps abreast of legal requirements not just in compensation-related matters (e.g. income tax, Jamsostek), but also in relation to the employment of foreign workers, as well as in relation to the compulsory skills/qualifications required by law for each category of “worker” in the company.
- Maintain and control the process of employees benefit payment and monitor the administration activities such as Jamsostek, Pension, etc.
- Maintain, control and execute all activities relating to employee tax matters and to ensure the compliance with local government regulation.
- Maintain and control compensation and benefit administration
- Handling Expatriate registration and documentations such as updating Expatriate documents by monitoring due dates and process extension before the due date; responsible to proves visa application, if needed, for internal visitor within the Group
- Provide service to employees such as advice on terms of rules & regulations, company doctors, and work regulations on a need basis
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree from Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): SAP HR experience, Ms. Office, HRIS Administration, Personal Income Tax.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada | 17/November/2016