- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Identify and document requirements, analyze and resolve with strategic solutions
- Development, implementation, deployment, training, testing and support
- Provide technical assistance during the implementation
- Accountability for project delivery from requirements gathering, development, UAT scenario and implementation
- Technical documentation (process flow, database structures)
- Manage project delivery and request changes