- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Identify and document requirements, analyze and resolve with strategic solutions
- Development, implementation, deployment, training, testing and support
- Provide technical assistance during the implementation
- Accountability for project delivery from requirements gathering, development, UAT scenario and implementation
- Technical documentation (process flow, database structures)
- Manage project delivery and request changes
- Lingkungan enak gk byk selisih,bisa terkondisikan dgn baik lingkingan kerjanya
- Gaji naik dikit,jenjng karir rada seret tp overall msh ok
Ktr Pemasaran Jl Sultan Hamengkubuwono IX DKI Jakarta
PT Metropolitan Land Tbk (Metland) was established on February 16, 1994 and commenced its operations on October 28, 1994. Since then, the company keep focusing on residential and commercial development. The success of Metland nowadays shows in customer satisfaction, good quality of products, professional management and also good relationship with subsidiaries environment and partnership. Since 2004, a Singapore investment company named Reco Newtown Pte. Ltd has joined the company, convincing the fact that trust from stakeholder is increasing. In the same year, Metland achieved ISO 9001:2000 Certification from United Registrar System, proving that the management system of Metland has met the international standard and showing its high professionalism to public as well.