Head of Strategic Procurement - Palm Oil Industry
- Develop and Plan for Procurement Strategic for CKPO/CPO/PFAD/PKFAD/SPKFA to achieve Business Objective
- Implement and Review on Continuous Improvement Process for oil sourcing both from local or global supplier.
- Build a good relationship with key supplier to ensure supplier deliver the best cost, quality and service on purchased items.
- Monitoring on Production Cycle and Weather Information to give an early warning on Oil Hedging and conducting a P/L Analysis to management.
- Build Interaction with future brokers & cash Market
- Reduce procurement lead times, efficiency on material management, and resolve the Supply issues to achieve on-time In Full.
- Monitoring Price trend, market movement and develop hedging strategies to ensure periodic
- Maintain database and deliver analysis of Key commodities and crude oil
- Held an initial training for vendor management (managing relationship, issue resolving and developing new vendor for Bulk oil Procurement)
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of bulk oil sourcing data in the SAP ERP system
- 10-15 years of experience in relevant area
- Degree holder of Industrial Engineering is preferred
- Good understanding in oil buying process and thorough understanding of latest trends and best practices in oil buying
- Good understanding for Local Import Taxation.
- Proven ability to build, sustain, and influence relationships, at all levels of an organisation.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills as well as decision making and planning skills
- Strong in analysis and forecasting
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to invoke change.
- Ability to sell SPKFA manufactured by us.
- Knowledge of the palm future markets in both Local & Global Market
Tutup pada 27/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53