Job Summary :
Monitoring, controling and managing staff and operational activities in AIA Center in order to ensure the providing of services for customers in accordance with the operation procedure and standard quality.
Key responsibilities :
- Monitoring activities all unit in AIA Centre Customer Care and CC Support in order to meet operation KPI/SLA
- Giving approval related documents based on authority in order to ensure that the subordinate always process according to related procedure and required SLA
- Develop and coaching direct reporting staff through performance management framework in order to maintain performance quality standard
- Control the operational expenses through expenses usage monitoring that will not exceed from available budget
- Ensure that customer have satisfaction experience in AIAC area
- As a Property representative to closed monitoring the facility management and review or follow up to take action coordination with Property Division
- Ensure 100% of office building structures and facilities in normal condition (Communicate and coordinate with Property Division) starting March 2013. There's no roof leaked or wall cracked or floor damaged naturally, not caused by usage
- To Assist Property & Corp Services on monitoring daily activities office boy, messenger, driver, security (if any) in his/her region, communicate and coordinate when there is any problem occurred
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree any background from repurtable university
- 5 years of relevant experience, preferably from banking or financial industry
- Certifications/licenses - at least ajun of insurance expert.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Fluent in English;
- Good analytical skill,
- Team worker and self-motivated.
- Proficient to operate Microsoft-based office application
- Having strong leadership skill