1. Responsible for Metro-E installation, commissioning, testing, integration, and maintenance of Metro-E network equipments.
2. Metro-E network planning and design.
3. Support projects of Metro-E network products and provide technical solution.
4. Provide technical support to customers through remote and on-site trouble-shooting.
---On-site Maintenance support in case of major or critical problems that can't be solved by customer or local subcontractor according to SLA.
---Responsible for handling technical cases on ticket system and keep tracking these problems during the whole resolving process.
---Collect, consolidate and analyze business and technical requirements from customers.
5. Provide technical solution planning and hands-on support on Metro-E.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor degree major in Telecommunication / Electronics/ Computer technology.
2. Hands on experience with Routers & Switches of Cisco, Juniper, Huawei etc.
3. Good knowledge of TCP/IP, BGP/OSPF/ISIS/PIM-SM Protocols, IPsec, VPN, MPLS & Optical Ring Transport.
4. Basic understanding of technologies such as DS1/T1, E1, DS3, OC3, OC12, xPON, LTE, DWDM.
5. Be proficient in English in spoken, written and computer terminology.
6. Possess high motivation to learn and work hard.
7. Willing to travel national wide.
8. Holding CCNP, CCNP or CCIE certificate is preferred.
9. Experience with HuaWei Metro-E/PTN/IPRAN is preferred.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE’s over 65,000 employees are working in more than 130 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc.