This is where business and technology meet and is a rare and exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join an energetic team.
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Developer with:
- Strong analytical skills - a critical way of examining complex business data
- Strong technical skills - especially around the Microsoft BI products
- Strong business awareness and commercial acumen
The role sits within the Business Intelligence function where the team has the responsibility for:
- Platform Development
- Data Architecture
- Data Analytics
- At least 2 years as Business Intelligence Developer
- Degree in a computing related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Design and develop Microsoft SQL BI Functionality, including OLAP cubes and Tabular Models.
- Interviews business users to create and/or understand requirements, and transforms requirements into BI solutions.
- Proficient with SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experienced in using any BI Tools (preferably Tableau Software) and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Support the design and development of the data warehouse through data modelling and ETL development activities.
- Identify opportunities to optimize performance of existing data structures for reporting and data warehouse design.
- Works closely with DBA's and other teams as needed to ensure BI architecture delivers enterprise-wide needs.