- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): excellent in ms excel, implemented financial modelling, good interpersonal skill, Problem Solving and passionate in business development.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- having experiences in mining and or oil and gas area
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.
1. Corporate Strategic Planning, analyzing business strategic by micro and macro economics approach
2. Evaluating and analyzing budget vs actual cost for cash flow and profit & loss to make a recommendation for business development
3. Coordinate with all departement to console Balance Score Card
4. Analyzing every business prospect and financial risk with financial modelling to give business solution and recommendation
5. Observing and implementing business process improvement
6. Make company annual report and updating document compliance to government as Update IUJP