- Will manage the client relationship
- Ensuring that company meet the revenue and optimization goals
- Delivering outstanding service to our demand partners and app developers
- Dedicated to quality support and courteous service to our customers.
- Understanding company products and publisher base and effectively presenting these to Ad Networks, DSP’s,agencies/advertisers, and app developers.
- Working directly with demand partners to build relationships and provide excellent customer service resulting in high publisher approval rates, timely receipt of ad tags, management and optimization of campaigns.
- Optimizing, tracking and analyzing client campaign performance
- Troubleshoot existing campaigns including discrepancy management
- Working with Product Management and Engineering to ensure smooth integration of Ad Networks & DSP’s
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple department
- At least a Diploma or Bachelor's degree from Advertising/media, Computer Science/Information Technology, commerce/Mulimedia or equivalent
- have a good networking with agencies/advertisers
- Proactive, Self-study skill, professional and competance manner, interpersonal communication & relation, high energy
- At least 2 year working experience in Business Development
- Native or Business English is a must
- Salary : (Please write your expected salary at your CV)
- Working hour: 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. (1 hour lunch break) from Monday to Friday.
- insurance: Social Insurance, Health Insurance Unemployment Insurance as defined in the Labor Code12 days annual leave
- Benefit based on the company’s rules of employment ( This will be explained at an interview )
- Business / Company trip
- New Macbook Air
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Brand new office
- Fast track career progression
- Excellent Teamwork
Tutup pada 17/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Mayapada Tower 1, Jalan Jendral Sudirman, Karet, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia