Pardika Wisthi Sarana PT
Finance And Accounting Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining accurate books and records and also ensuring all transactions are accounted of the Company in accordance with the Company’s Financial Policies & Procedures
- Responsible for certain aspects of the month-end close process specific to the general accounting related tasks, including journal entry review and in certain cases journal preparation.
- Responsible for interest calculations on acquisition related retention payments and notes receivable, including integration of records and processes for acquired entities.
- Balance sheet account reconciliations review, and in certain cases, preparation of reconciliations and analytics for monthly results
- Assist FA Manager to develop Strategic Planning, Projections, Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash flow and maintain general ledgers
- Account reconciliations for projects, banking, credit cards, and general ledger accounts
- Consolidate and analyze financial data against budgets and forecasts
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures, maintain month end account reconciliations.
- Multi-state and International Sales Tax Reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Checks vendor’s tax and compliance documentations, ensuring its accuracy in accordance with the company’s policy
- Support on developing Tax Planning including depreciation schedules
- Financial Reporting – weekly, monthly and annually
- Support on developing monthly department level reports, coordinate with the various managers a review of their financial information to insure accuracy and spending within plan
- Support on reviewing Budgeting and Planning each department
- Enhance systems and infrastructure for efficiency, effectiveness and controlling of project cost
- Find opportunities to cut costs and best leverage investments
- Assist in the preparation of and monitor the company's actual performance against the current budget and business plan
- Assist in the preparation for the Company’s quarter-end review/year-end audit and liaise between the auditors and the Company’s accounting staff
- Assist with the implementation of financial systems, cost controls, policies and procedures to support the growth and expansion of the company
- Maintain controllership of cost accounting and consumables management
- Maintain the standard costing system and related accounting activities
- Prepare and lead the annual physical inventory and regular cycle counts to ensure accurate consumables valuation
- Calculate and implement the standard cost changes on a quarterly basis
- Work with department leaders for projections, budgeting and realisation
- Support on developing, reviewing and communicate best practices finance accounting standards
- Lead and manage the entire finance and accounting team.
- Regulary update PSAK, IFRS and any other tax eregulations and to ensure the company implements these regulations in all of its transactional documentations.
- Bachelor/Master of Accounting / Business / Management, minimum GPA 2.75(Bachelor) and 3.00 (Master) out of 4.00
- 2 - 3 years experience in property retail industry or related position
- Strong knowledge of Accounting Control. AP Management, Tax regulations, basic accounting, forecast and control cash flow management, computer literate mastering in Microsoft Excel, Financial Reporting and all finance accounting control activities.
- Familiar with Indonesia Taxation Law and Reporting, Knowledge and thorough understanding of IFRS, CAP required
- Having good leadership skills, strategic thinking and attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Good analytical skill, detail oriented, accuracy, good interpersonal relating skills and distinctive problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Proactive self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Comfortable working with and articulating financial concepts to department managers and senior executives.
- Fluent and able to written in English language will be advantage
- Full -Time position(s) available
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and are interested up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, and any related supporting documents) and your recent color photograph with type [VLM-01] on the Subject Box, to address :
Human Resources Department
PT. Pardika Wisthi Sarana (PWS)
Jl. Kalibata Raya No. 22, Jakarta 12740,
Telp. +62 (0)21 - 79188724, Fax. +62 (0)21 – 7901444
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Pardika Wisthi Sarana PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
We are a growing property development company that have commitment to build the green residential “Woodland Park Residence” and dedicated to become the largest property company in Indonesia.To achieved our target we wish to recruit dynamic, highly motivated and committed candidates to be a part of our team, with the following available positions :
lowongan kerja rekomendasi