A cutting edge Recruitment Consultant job opportunity for highly motivated applicants is waiting for you!
We are a professional executive recruitment firm managed by an international and local team of consultants that provides Recruitment and HR solutions to large multinationals, public listed companies, SMEs and public institutions in different sectors.
- A comprehensive product knowledge and sales training
- A unique opportunity to start or develop advisory and networking skills
- International set-up working environment
- Meeting International clients and partners of different nationalities
- Comfortable starting conditions and interesting remuneration system
- Strong sales and marketing back up, participation to top events, etc
- Are aged range from 25 – upwards
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as Recruitment Consultant/ working in Headhunter
- Min Bachelor Degree, majoring in Psychology/ Public Communication/ HR Management would be a PLUS
- Speak perfect Indonesian AND English (other languages would be an advantage: Japanese, Mandarin, Korean…)
- Have a capacity to plan your work, anticipate situations, organize and plan meetings
- Are passionate with Recruitment, HR Solutions, customer service, product knowledge, meeting sales goals and closing skills.
- Ambitious and target oriented person, with desire to maximize his/her salary as well as move ahead and become a leader.
- Excellent at working side to side with Multinational top level managements
- Experienced working at Recruitment Firms or equivalent would be a PLUS
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): recruitment and placement, employee and labor relations, recruitment and selection, Human Resorces.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Description :
- Leading a team of specialized consultants in several Industries and Implement company strategy
- Achieve monthly sales target, Sales Forecasting, Monitor KPIs
- Support consultants in matters related to Account Management, Business Development and Recruitment.
- Acquiring new clients and managing existing clients
- Understanding the needs of the clients and how the company can assist best as their recruitment partner
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client
- Work together with clients and key decision makers providing them advice, market knowledge and research regarding the job market in Indonesia.
- Source and select the best candidates, guiding them through the recruitment process and negotiating the best salary package.
- Manage together with the client the recruitment process so it runs smoothly and act on their behalf to solve any related problem.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Manage Sales and Recruitment administration tasks