Lock & Lock Indonesia PT
- Understand Taxation with the updated tax rules
- Daily operational function of Accounting Department
- Installs, modifies, documents and coordinates implementation of Accounting systems and accounting control procedures
- Prepare and review journal entries and account analysis
- Assist with weekly, monthly billing
- Assist with cash receipts processing
- Manages monthly accounting close cycle
- Prepares and analyzes financial and operational reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent from reputable university
- Hard worker, honest and able to work independently as well as in team
- Self motivated, well organized
- Having 10 years experience in managerial or supervisory level
- Integrity, honesty, persistent & good working in a team
- Good knowledge with SAP program and ability in making report
- Having good knowledge of Tax, Accounting Principles, Financial Reports, Cash Flows and Budgeting
- Experience in Public Accountant is advantage
- Fluent in English
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Lock & Lock Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Since its establishment in 1978, LOCK&LOCK Co., Ltd. has been grown as a global company that exports its products to 113 countries worldwide. Over the decades, the company has established itself as one of the leading brands in comprehensive kitchen and houseware, providing unique and innovative products that make everyday living better for consumers.
Known for its legendary “Sold Out” stories in global places such as US, Europe Korea and China, LOCK&LOCK has earned recognition in worldwide and become a top brand in Korea and China by award ‘1st prize, Korea Brand Power index’, ‘1st Prize, Top in China-Brand Power index’. PT. LOCK&LOCK Indonesia is extending business as becoming No.1 brand in Indonesia.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Leading Kitchenware Company in the world, Being together with various culture Thinking of environment and human Better Idea, Better Life We take a pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, coperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. we are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, independent individuals and discipline person who willing to come forward and can work independently and team work an be one of our great team.