Jr. Java Developer
- Creates online payment/billing solutions by developing J2EE based components and interfaces.
- Implementing J2EE based components and interfaces.
- Maintaining J2EE based components and interfaces.
- You will be responsible to support Coda client company integration. You will have opportunity for various programming languages (i.e., Ruby on Rails, PHP, .NET, Python, etc.) and web services (i.e., SOAP, JSON, etc.) integration.
- Personal Qualities
- Proactive, super hard-working, disciplined person with the unequivocal desire and motivation to succeed.
- Strong dedication to team and willingness to perform ANY and ALL functions necessary to make the team and company successful.
- Strong teamwork, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of development experience with J2EE applications.
- Full life cycle development experience and product/module ownership experience are big pluses.
- Experienced in Enterprise application integration (EAI) (e.g., SOAP, JSON, RESTful) is a big plus.
- Payments, billing or eCommerce (online payment or shopping) domain experience is a big plus.
- Computer Science degree strongly preferred for Web Developer and Java Developer (e.g. B.S., M.S., etc.).
- Required Language: English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin (an advantage).
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Coda Payments lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Coda Payments (http://www.codapay.net) is a fast-growing, venture-backed technology company that helps customers across Southeast Asia purchase digital content online. We are backed by leading investors in Asia, including GMO Global Payment Fund, Rakuten, and CyberAgent Ventures. Our team is young, international, and enjoys working in an informal startup culture.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi