Jr. Java Developer
- You will be responsible to support Coda client company integration. You will have opportunity for various programming languages (i.e., Java, Ruby on Rails, PHP, .NET, Python, etc.) and web services (i.e., SOAP, JSON, etc.) integration.
- You will develop online and mobile payment/billing solution.
- Personal Qualities
- Strong teamwork, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Strong dedication to team and willingness to perform ANY and ALL functions necessary to make the team and company successful.
- Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of web application development experience.
- Required Language: English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin (Mandarin is a big plus)
- Full life cycle development experience and product/module ownership experience are big pluses.
- Experienced in Enterprise application integration (EAI) (e.g., SOAP, JSON, RESTful).
- Payments, billing or eCommerce (online payment or shopping) domain experience is a big plus.
- Computer Science degree strongly preferred for web application developer.
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Coda Payments lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Coda Payments (http://www.codapay.net) is a fast-growing, venture-backed technology company that helps customers across Southeast Asia purchase digital content online. We are backed by leading investors in Asia, including GMO Global Payment Fund, Rakuten, and CyberAgent Ventures. Our team is young, international, and enjoys working in an informal startup culture.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi