- Establishes Indonesia strategic marketing and sales goals to develop and achieve company objective.
- Develops and localizes comprehensive sales and marketing plans and programs for Indonesia
- Builds solid relationship with key accounts, liaise with clients on technical and commercial level and be responsible for prospecting and qualifying new accounts
- Develops and manages Indonesia sales and marketing budget
- Prepare sales reports, manage the system sales processed (from clients’ needs up to deliveries), prepare sales materials, business proposals and presentations to clients
- Conducts marketing surveys in Indonesia on current and new product concepts, and provide feedback for future product development related to Indonesian markets
- Coaches and develops a robust sales engineering team
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience: Minimum 5 years' working experience with excellent sales record in technical sales. Previous experience from working in a foreign company is a plus. Having ability to achieve sales targets through relationship selling skills.
- Knowledge: Able to operate Microsoft Office applications/ Auto Cad/ Inventor software. Have a good command of written and spoken English. Fluent Indonesian language. Good presentation skills and communication skills.
- Personality: Positive attitude, problem solver, confident, out-going, target oriented, team player, customer focused, proactive, self-learner
Tutup pada 17/November/2016