- Conducting the day to day administrative tasks for Training Department
- Prepare all the training materials as scheduled
- Coordinate with third parties (meeting venues, printing vendors, hotels, travel agents) regarding all training agendas
- Facilitate for all training participant needs
- Minimum D3 graduate from any major
- Smart, diligent, responsible, organize, and discipline
- Able to work according schedules and tight deadlines
- Working in a team environment and goal oriented
- English in speaking, reading, and writing is more preferable
- Work on a daily-basis (Monday to Friday)
- Will be located in Jakarta Office
Only candidates fulfilled the requirements will be contacted.
Please send your complete CV, current photograph, and education certificates to :
PT. SAI Global Indonesia
All applicants are treated on strict confidentiality. SAI Global is an “equal opportunity organizations”, visit our website www.saiglobal.com
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SAI Global provides organizations around the world with information services and solutions for managing risk, achieving compliance, and driving business improvement.
We provide aggregated access services to Standards, Handbooks, Legislative and Property publications; we audit, certify and register your product, system or supply chain; we facilitate good governance and awareness of compliance, ethics and policy issues and provide training and improvement solutions to help individuals and organizations succeed.