Exciting opportunity for a young, talented Junior Financial Analyst to join a rapidly growing JV co. in a fast paced industry.
- Budget procedures for multiple business units including monthly monitoring of department expenditures and revenues
- Develops and maintains budget-monitoring models and coordinates production of the formal monitoring report
- Assists with special studies that require data compilation
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with databases and spreadsheet programs and use of financial or accounting information systems
- In-depth knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and accounting
- Ability to research, and analyze and evaluate proposed programs and expenditures
- Ability to work with large amounts of data, interpret financial records, detect errors, and prepare financial reports
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in a financial forecasting role previously would be highly regarded.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and ability to handle diverse issues involving all levels of management
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills to include, Microsoft Office applications, as well as other office software products in a Windows environment
- Proficiency with Internet use and website application
- In depth knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with ability to use in varied situations
- Effectively sets priorities and works in an organized manner