- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information System or related field (or other relevant degree and/or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 5+ years prior UI Development experience
- Design (in code) user experiences to help users navigate highly interactive, complex web apps.
- Experience in developing and maintaining external facing web applications and user experience.
- Experience with AngularJS.
- Experience in setting up and using UI build tools like Grunt, Gulp etc.
- Experience in ensuring and following implementation web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Rapid Prototyping experience with code
- Proven ability to complete tasks or assignments with minimal supervision
- Experience with software development lifecycle practices including Iterative and Agile