- Promoting Business Process reengineering to streamline work process, improve service quality and productivity
- Monitoring and Reviewing Internal Operation Procedures
- Planning and reviewing of branch system capabilities and operation effectiveness
- Researching industry and regulatory standards to improve operational structure and process
- Developing, coordinating & implementing Business Continuity Plan
- Coordinating projects and supporting other departments/division in starting new business
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the Operation Planning and Control area. Preferably from Banking Industry
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Finance, Banking, Business Studies
- Highly competent in MS Words, MS Excell and Preferably MS Access, togehter with strong coordination process
- Strong crisis management experience and understanding of local regulatory requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- High English proficiency
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.