- Making a Master Construction Schedule
- Making a Project Budget based on RAP
- Making a cashflow project planning
- Making a a material usage and tools planning
- Deciding on working method based on project condition
- Arranging and controlling operational project activity
- Doing coordination with external party (such as owner, main contractor, consultant and MK)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Have an experience on handling project and monitoring the job.
- Able to operate computer (Ms. Office, Autocad & Sketchup)
- Contract position(s) available.