- Manage the administrative activities of the company so that administrative staff, equipment, supplies, and other resources are used effectively and economically
- These activities include: security, office equipment & supplies, travel desk, fixed assets, mail services, facilities management, reception and communication systems
- Develop, review and make improvement to Administration policies
- Lead office space planning and renovation projects
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with vendors to ensure the organisation receives satisfactory standards of service
- Deliver administration shared services to the company
- Ensure efficiency of office services operations
- Oversee workplace safety and health, business continuity plan, risk management
- Manage the Administration budget
- Oversee the Secretariat support to Senior Management
- Other ad hoc assignment as and when assigned
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective organization skills with attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree, any field.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
CFLD, founded in 1998, focuses on global industrial upgrade and development of New Industrial City, is the biggest New Industrial City development and operation company in the world.