Admin and Operation Manager
- Manage the administrative activities of the company so that administrative staff, equipment, supplies, and other resources are used effectively and economically
- These activities include: security, office equipment & supplies, travel desk, fixed assets, mail services, facilities management, reception and communication systems
- Develop, review and make improvement to Administration policies
- Lead office space planning and renovation projects
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with vendors to ensure the organisation receives satisfactory standards of service
- Deliver administration shared services to the company
- Ensure efficiency of office services operations
- Oversee workplace safety and health, business continuity plan, risk management
- Manage the Administration budget
- Oversee the Secretariat support to Senior Management
- Other ad hoc assignment as and when assigned
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective organization skills with attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree, any field.
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
CFLD, founded in 1998, focuses on global industrial upgrade and development of New Industrial City, is the biggest New Industrial City development and operation company in the world.
With new industrial cities of “economic development, social harmony and people's happiness" as its core product, CFLD upholds the concept of “four persisting” in the systematic development of new industrial cities, namely "persisting in taking the green ecology as the foundation, persisting in taking happiness cities as the carrier, persisting in taking the innovation drive as the kernel, and persisting in taking industry clusters as the starting point". CFLD explores and realizes the economic and urban development and people's livelihood security by innovating and upgrading the PPP market operation model.
CFLD has a professional team and an efficient organizational system. By the end of December 2015, CFLD has had about 4,500 main business personnel with an average age of 33 years old, including nearly 1,200 people with a Master's degree or above. Several members of the executive team came from the world’s Top 500 companies.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
CFLD International is embarking on a rapid growth phase, looking to expand presence internationally with great ambitions. We are looking for people who are self-motivated, hungry and driven to create success with us. There are tremendous growth opportunities within the organisation, and fulfilment awaits you with the results we can achieve. Join us if these are the type of work and achievements you look forward to.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi