- Reporting to the Brand Manager & GM Operational, you will be responsible to:
- Analyzing stores sales, operational and generating reports on the daily/monthly/yearly sales for planning and reviewing purposes.
- Monitoring and controlling the efficiency of stores operation on daily basis; including sales performance & strategy, inventory management, advertising & promotion also customer service.
- Maintaining relationship, communicating & negotiating with all area partners.
- Implementing changes and improvement required by the management.
- Involved in analyzing and conducting merchandise buying
- Attractive appearance; maximum age of 28 years old
- Bachelor degree in any major
- Have no less than 2 (two) years of proven track record in retail sales, operation and merchandising at fashion-related industry
- Computer literate; EXCEL ability is mandatory
- Good in English; Mandarin would be an advantage
- Possess outstanding analytical and leadership skillsPositive mindset, ability to work in team and individually, effective communication and high standards of professionalism and result-oriented
- Attention to detail & trustworthy with pleasant personality
- Willing to travel across Indonesia
- Have own vehicle will be advantage