- Preparing the training modules and materials.
- Develop customized in-house programs with relevant training modules and materials.
- Conduct the customized training programs.
- Source and recommend training programs from internal or external.
- Ensure the quality of programs and evaluate training effectiveness of staff.
- Establish training & performance records by intensive control and evaluation, rewards and punishment.
- Enhance the competency of store staff by conducting in-class training and continues review at stores.
- Minimum Bachelor degree, any major (fresh graduate are welcome), maximum age 30 years old
- Have no less than 1 (one) years of proven track record in training & development area including talent management at retail-related industry
- Good in English (both oral & written); Mandarin would be an advantage
- Outstanding presentation, leadership & mentoring skills
- Have coaching skills, analytical and high motivation to develop people
- Positive mindset, ability to work in team and individually, effective communication and high standards of professionalism and result-oriented
- Attention to detail & trustworthy with pleasant personality
- Willing to travel if required