Reporting to Fit Out Manager, you will responsible to :
- Handling fit-out including related peripheral to opening new store.
- Liaise closely with appointed suppliers & contractors for ensuring that all goods and services comply with established standards and specifications.
- Ensure that new store is opened according to deadline & prescribed dates.
- Maintain day to day stores equipment with minimum maintenance cost.
- Keep the representative stores outlook fit in with the principle guidelines at all times.
- Able to manage & negotiate with all internal or external parties.
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Architect/Interior Design is preferred.
- Have no less than 3 years of proven track record in contruction company with deep knowledge in store fit-out at retail fashion industry.
- Able to understand & analyze design drawing.
- Computer literature; AutoCAD is a must.
- Fluent in English (oral & written); Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Posses outstanding communication, analytical & leadership skills.
- Attention to detail & trustworthy with pleasant personality.
- Willing to travel & having own vehicle is preferred.