Supply Chain Management Officer
- To render and maintain an effective and efficient procurement function that will ensure value for money when acquiring assets, goods and services.
- Monitoring the implementation of supply chain policies
- Assist in the organization’s procurement functions
- Conduct monthly demand planning to determine the needs and requirements for goods and services.
- Compile procurement reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum Bachelor degree in industrial engineering or other relevant field from reputable university.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in supply chain management (procurement) work in reputable Company
- Knowledgeable and understanding of relevant standard operation procurement and applicable law and regulation
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Good communication, personal and interpersonal skills, including good command of English language.
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Colliers International lihat lowongan|
With new forces constantly re-shaping the Indonesian markets, we at Colliers International have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that our clients come first. To reinforce this, we are committed to delivering innovative services and advice to our clients to accelerate their success. We make it a point to provide a broad array of specialized services to cater to all of our clients’ real estate needs.
From commercial real estate brokers to marketing professionals, IT experts and more, our career opportunities come in all shapes and sizes. But with one common goal – to help the best and brightest exceed their potential. And ours.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi