- To identify and visit potential customers to broaden the customer base and promote the sales products handled in the division in assigned territory.
- To do the outstation visit as planned to promote all products (IPD) and bring in new customers.
- To maintain and build relationship as main point of contact with the existing and potential customers in order to secure future business.
- To achieve annual order received budget for IPD products
- To follow standard discount and margin regulation
- To prepare daily Activity & Opportunity in the CRM and to make use the reporting statement to monitor own performance.
- To prepare quotation based on CRM opportunity in numbering
- To monitor the competitors’ movement and market situation for reporting in the weekly meeting.
- To support the execution of order in hand and its collection.
- To attend the weekly sales meeting arranged by the (Area) Sales Manager or Product Manager.
- To achieve number of call rate and inquiry level as targeted.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) operates strategically located design, manufacturing, engineering, contracting and distribution facilities across six ASEAN countries. Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) enjoys a strong market presence in ASEAN. The distinct businesses conducted in the region are autonomous operations in their own rights, yet unified by established corporate standards. Interwoven networks, effective branding and proven leadership styles make all the difference in the face of competition. As a dynamic organisation with 50 years of regional experience operating seven diversified businesses across ASEAN, your career journey will be enriched with maximum exposure to world-class products and services. Our farsightedness in information technology development equips you with the latest advanced systems to support your creative tasks and challenges. Come experience the ambition, enterprise and dedication that unite and drive our talented teams.
The origins of the Jebsen & Jessen Family Enterprise can be traced to the end of the 19th century, when two enterprising young men - Jacob Jebsen and Heinrich Jessen - left their hometown of Aabenraa in the Duchy of Schleswig (now part of the Kingdom of Denmark) to set up a trading business in Hong Kong. This was an extension of the sea-faring tradition of their respective families of ship owners and captains.
Product & Services
In Indonesia, Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) offers a diversified range of innovative products and services through PT. Jebsen & Jessen Chemicals Indonesia (chemicals product), PT. Jebsen & Jessen Communications Indonesia (Communications Solution), PT. MHE Demag Indonesia (Material Handling), PT. Jebsen & Jessen Technology Indonesia (Pumps, Turbines & Turf Irrigations), PT. Jebsen & Jessen Lapp-Cable Indonesia (Cable Technology), PT. Tiga Ikan (providing Business Services to the group in Indonesia)
Review ( MHE Demag Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Pekerjaan yang penuh tantangan dan hal yang baru membuat pekerjaan pun jadi tidak membosankan dan karyawan pun jadi bisa terus belajar.
Gaji masih belum sesuai dengan apa yang diharapkan oleh karyawannya. Atasan juga masih belum dapat memberikan yang terbaik bagi para karyawannya.