PT Elnusa Fabrikasi Konstruksi (Jakarta)
- Planing, timeline, costing, and man power need.
- Coordinate project and make progress report.
- Supervise, overseeing, and give advise from project management side during fabrication phrase and loadout also construction.
- Bachelor degree major in electro
- Having good communication skills
- Can work individually and in teams
- Able to handle schedule, budget control, and cash flow management i several project.
- Understand electrical standard and instrument in oil & gas company e.g. PUIL, IEC, IEEE, NACE, ISA, API, and others.
- Understand in P&ID, Wiring Diagram, Hook Up Diagram, etc).
- Have experience in oil&gas company is an advantage.
- Able to speak English both oral & written.
- Meticulous , able to work under pressure
- Being able to adapt quickly in a work environment
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
PT ELNUSA FABRIKASI KONSTRUKSI (EFK) ext PT PURNA BINA NUSA (PBN) is a subsidiary company of PT ELNUSA Tbk. EFK has two Plants in Batam; OCTG Supply, Oil & Gas Fabrication Construction Services Company. Both plants adjacent to each other, occupy 8.3 Ha of Elnusa’s 10 Ha land in front of Batu Ampar harbour.
Land area of OCTG Threading Plant is around 3 Hectares. When the workload is high, it requires 3 Ha more land area for incoming and outgoing pipe storages. From the plant main gate to the port wharf is around 200M.
The Plant was established in 1982. Through the years EFK has acquired many experience and manufacturing skills in producing all kinds of OCTG pipe connections and its accessories. EFK will cut threads to both end of pipes and each pipe will be provided with its suitable coupling or connector (for big size pipes). All finished pipes will be corrosion protected and its threads are also physically protected by the suitable protectors at both ends. The finished pipes are safe for storage and transportation to well sites.
The main products are all kind of OCTG finished pipes for tubing and casing utilize in oil & gas wells, either in exploration or production stages. The plant receives plain end pipes with its coupling materials either supplied by customers or EFK Pipe Trading Department. EFK is one of the largest threading plants in South East Asia. Currently PBN plant capacity is around 60,000 MT per year of pipe throughputs.
Since the beginning of its operation EFK has used computer numerical control (CNC) Machines with semi automatic pipe handling systems. Currently EFK uses more than 20 CNC machines. All size of OCTG pipe connections, from tubing size 2 3/8” to 20” casing, can be produced with very high precision threads utilizing relatively new machines.