Adaro Energy Tbk PT
Contract Admin Section Head
- Manage, prepare tender documents (prequalification, scope, drawing, specification and other data, and special conditions), and collect scopes of work for various contract package to determine reasonabless of pricess
- In conjuction with procurement, to be involved in tender (vendor/contractor prequalification)
- Review and manage bid receipt & documents, evaluation and clarification process to ensure all bidding process are in place based on project requirement
- Prepare issued award / regret letter and process contracts
- In conjuction with end users, to prepare and draft project contracts in line with the prevailing regulations both internal and external regulations and consult with Legal Division for the content and ensure all that necessary documents are in place to meet the requirements of both the company and third parties interest
- Prepare contract addendumsif there are any changes or additions from the initial contract and ensure that all contract addendums are updated and documented
- Coordinate in reviewing, revising and extension of project contracts with all unit in Project Department, other internal Department and third parties until the exceution to ensure contracts addendums are updated and documented as an integrated part of their master contracts
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance to determine necessity for addendums or extension contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations
- Prepare monthly report and contract internal reports to monitor implementation of project contracts, including milestones and deliverables
- Prepare, coordinate, and pro cess contract close out including verification contract deliverables and/or completion of deliverables
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Bechelor/Master Degree in Law
- At least 5 years total experience as Contract Admin Supervisor or 10 years total experience as Contract Specialist Superintendent
- Required technical competencies: Contract management, Legal compliance, managing legal documentation, and project management
- Good communication and leadership
For apply, please apply through our website:
Only candidates who apply through Adaro website will be proceed.
|Perusahaan||Adaro Energy Tbk PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Adaro Group with PT Adaro Energy Tbk as its holding company is a fully integrated coal mining and energy group of company from exploration through to power. It is Indonesia’s second largest thermal coal producer, operates the largest single coal mine in Indonesia and is a significant supplier to the global seaborne thermal coal market with production volume of 47.2 million tonnes in 2012. The coal characteristics are sub-bituminous, medium heat value and ultra-low pollutant coal, with total resources of up to 12.3 billion tonnes and total reserves of 1.1 billion tonnes (JORC Compliant 2012). Because of its environmental characteristics, Adaro Indonesia’s coal is trademarked as “Envirocoal” and has proven global acceptance among blue-chip power utilities.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our vision is to be leading Indonesian mining & energy group. Our missions are to satisfy our customer's need, develop our people, partner with suppliers, support community and national development, maximize shareholder value. At Adaro we have long known that the task of attracting, developing and retaining highly skilled people is central to achieving our objective of creating maximum sustainable value from Indonesian coal.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Adaro Energy Tbk PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 05 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Adanya peningkatan sarana pendukung kerja pada setiap tahunnya, hal tersebut sangat menguntungkan bagi karyawan karena pekerjaan lebih cepat untuk diselesaikan.
- Potongan gaji yang tidak jelas setiap bulannya sangat merugikan karyawan. Selain itu, benefit kesehatan yang diberikan perusahaan tergolong masih kurang.