- Deliver and communicate visual concepts and strategies to promote retail brands, products and services in-store
- Create eye-catching displays as standard set by brand.
- Collaborate closely with other departments to maintain annual visual strategies and promotional events
- Buying, design themes and plans, including window and in-store displays, signage and pricing concepts
- Identify and source props, fabrics and hardware for all up-coming events, displays and promotions
- Work with architectural features of stores to maximise available space
- Create visuals and plans using computer-aided design packages, such as Adobe Creative Suite or Corel Draw Suite
- Create visual merchandising packs to communicate visual guidelines, including layout principles, visual dressings and signage
- Assemble and Dismantle visual displays in windows or in-store
- Seek feedback from colleagues and customers on the visual impact of displays and implement changes
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by the management
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Visual Merchandising is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Visual Merchandising and possess Arts/Creative/Graphics Design skills such as Adobe, Photoshop and/or Corel is a must.
- Global mindset, able to work both independent and as a team.
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Fluent in English both written and spoken is a must.
- Previous experience in retail, baby product is a plus.
- Willing to do store visit.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gandaria 8 Office Tower, Unit C - D Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda, Kebayoran, Jakarta Selatan