- Deliver and communicate visual concepts and strategies to promote retail brands, products and services in-store
- Create eye-catching displays as standard set by brand.
- Collaborate closely with other departments to maintain annual visual strategies and promotional events
- Buying, design themes and plans, including window and in-store displays, signage and pricing concepts
- Identify and source props, fabrics and hardware for all up-coming events, displays and promotions
- Work with architectural features of stores to maximise available space
- Create visuals and plans using computer-aided design packages, such as Adobe Creative Suite or Corel Draw Suite
- Create visual merchandising packs to communicate visual guidelines, including layout principles, visual dressings and signage
- Assemble and Dismantle visual displays in windows or in-store
- Seek feedback from colleagues and customers on the visual impact of displays and implement changes
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by the management
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Visual Merchandising is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Visual Merchandising and possess Arts/Creative/Graphics Design skills such as Adobe, Photoshop and/or Corel is a must.
- Global mindset, able to work both independent and as a team.
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Fluent in English both written and spoken is a must.
- Previous experience in retail, baby product is a plus.
- Willing to do store visit.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Group companies deal with multi business hospitality and retail industry. The group invests in fast-growing Asia and key markets around the world, through the representation of global brands and the development of innovative retail concepts in many brands. We are committed to the fast-growing, complex markets of Asia. From this dynamic region, our brands will springboard to cities around the world. Together with our global brand partners, we will create the most desired brands and retail experiences.