- To collect data and information (data on sales and production as well as the data from the database accounting system) used in the preparation of internal financial reports.
- To Update the data and information in the format of periodic reports that are available through inputting data updated and accurate as the basis for the preparation of financial statements.
- To create and analyze the company's monthly internal reports which consist of, reports P / L, and the CFO Reports Sales per customer so that the available internal company financial statements accurate and timely information to be submitted to the interested parties.
- Create and perform an analysis of quarterly reports which consist of Investment Activity Report (LKPM), kwaratalan report to the Government and Consolidated P / L accurately to be given to interested parties in a timely manner.
- Create reports CFO report (report budget, actual and forecast) in a timely manner and accurately to be given to the Division of Corporate Finance as data to be analyzed.
- Draft a report analyzing the CFO to ensure the reasonableness of actual vs. budget.
- To support employers in preparing the necessary supporting documents in the financial statements, both routine and non-routine.
- Bachelor Degree majoring Accounting with min GPA 3.00
- Have min 4 years experience as Reporting Staff, preferably have experience as auditor/analyst from Accountant firm
- Have extensive experience in Financial Analysis, Accounting Control, and Financial Planning & Budgeting
- Excellent English is a must
Only candidates who apply through Adaro website will be proceed.