- Collect the data required in the preparation of financial statements to reporting can be performed accurately.
- Inputting data and information for both the periodical financial statements and non periodic into the database system Finance & Accounting for the delivery of financial information to management and stakeholders.
- Drafting financial statements (actual vs. budget / actual vs. forecast) as the data to be analyzed to be given to the Corporate Finance Division.
- Enter the data for the preparation of financial statements (income statement and balance sheet) quarterly / annual financial information for the purpose of submission to the Government through the Division of External Relations.
- Preparing financial data for submitted to the government (EMR) in order to government data reported are accurate.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputably University, minimum GPA 3.00
- Have minimum 1 year experience as Reporting Staff and/or experience from Public Accounting Firm
- Have good knowledge of financial analysis, accounting control, and financial planning & budgeting
- Good English is a must
Only candidates who apply through Adaro website will be proceed.