PT Metro Drug Indonesia
Product Manager Ethical
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS :
- Product Management (5P: Product, People, Price, Promotion, Placement)
- Presentation Skill
- Product Knowledge
- Able to drive a car (license A)
- Customer knowledge
- Computer Skills (MS Office)
- English Proficiency
- Positive Attitude
- Well organized & sales oriented person
- Business Integrity
- SOP Sales & Marketing
- Local Regulations in Pharma Business (IPMG)
- Internal Business Process
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Healthcare - Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
PT Metro Drug Indonesia has emerged as a new player in the Indonesian healthcare market. Formerly known as Parazelsus Indonesia, established in 2009, Metro Drug Indonesia took over the controlling stake in 2015 benefiting from the existing strong infrastructure (SAP, Branch Network) and management team.
Adding well-proven industry knowledge and management expertise the company is now geared towards becoming one of the leading distributors and service providers to the healthcare industry in Indonesia.
PT Metro Drug Indonesia is a Multinational company which provides physical distribution of pharmaceutical, medical devices (including consumables & equipments), diagnostics, herbal medicine & food supplements, sales order taking & collection, registration, promotion, merchandising, contract sales organization & market intelligence for new launches and end – of – life – cycles products, now we are looking for talented person to joint as :
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We strive to do everything in a manner that is right economically, socially and environmentally; We believe in fundamental rights of every individual, such as: protection of privacy, freedom of opinion and expression, freedom of association, non-discrimination and right to be heard; We believe in fair wages, fair working hours, constructive dialogue; Employees must point out if corporate values are being violated; employees who do so shall not suffer from retaliation for doing so.